Corporate Social Responsibility
The Luthra Group has been working for the underprivileged communities since its beginning. The Group understands the importance of co-existing with the environment and focuses on actions that lead to sustainable changes and giving back to the society. The organisation humbly continues working towards creating a safe environment by influencing positive change in behaviour patterns by educating the population in and around valuable ecosystems.
The CSR initiatives are strongly focussed on communities surrounding the Group's business operations to improve the quality of lives and make a holistic impact by addressing issues on health & wellness, empowerment of women & children by promoting education, skill development, sports ,clean environment, and sustainability through sustainable and impactful work for the betterment of society. Luthra Group emphasises on diseases prevention awareness camps, blood donation and contributes towards a healthy and joyful society.
The education system is the foundation of any country's economy. In order to have a strong economy, people need to know how to read, write, do math, and understand science. There are many ways to improve our educational system. One way is to make sure that everyone goes to school.
Education is a basic fundamental right for every human being. It is the foundation for a person to have a better life and live with dignity.
Skill Development & Training
Supporting India's aspirations to ensuring that the country enters a new era of development and progress, India will have the most women of any nation in the world in around ten years. Luthra Group is committed to empowering women to play a catalytic role in bringing about transformational economic, environmental, and social change because empowered women make the world stronger and better. Luthra Group has been working to empower women in India in realising their potential and gaining control over decisions that have an impact on their life across all . This is accomplished through a variety of initiatives, such as increasing leadership ability, promoting digital literacy, developing employment and skills, enhancing the health of women, and expanding opportunities for women in the arts, sports, and education.
Health & Lifestyle
Medical camps are a great way to provide medical care to people who might not otherwise have access. This is especially true for people in developing countries, where medical resources are limited.Medical camps are an effective way of providing healthcare in rural areas, where there's a shortage of doctors and nurses.
Luthra Group organise various medical camps such as eye check-up camps, vaccination camps, blood donation camps, cancer awareness camps for women and medical treatment camps free of cost to promote healthy living across communities around them with the support of Medical Colleges and Hospital.
Spirit of Worship
- Holding a strong belief in the Indian Spiritual Tradition, the Luthra Group has built a spectacular temple of “Shri Mata Vaishno Devi” who is considered to be an incarnation of the 3 supreme energies Mata Maha Kali, Mata Maha Lakshmi, Mata Maha Saraswati.
- The temple has been named “Maa Vaishno Shakti Dham”.
- The temple is the first of its kind in Surat, giving an enchanting and divine experience to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi's devotees.
- Apart from the main Shrine the temple also has a Shri Ram Durbar, the Shivji Parivar, Ganeshji and other Gods.
- The Temple was opened to the general public on the 25th of October 2007.
- Another Homeopathy Clinic under the same name of Shrimati Jashvantrani Luthra was opened in the temple’s premises on 25th October 2007.